Invicta watches are simple, classic, and elegant. Invicta Angel Crystal Accented 0488 are perfect for businesswomen and women who want to wear a sophisticated timepiece that speaks to their refined taste. Buyers know they’re getting a reliable brand when they buy one of these exquisite pieces with Swiss movements and Japanese quartz crystals.
This article will provide some information on the Invicta Angel Crystal Accented 0488 watch. Learn more about this luxury timepiece here!
The watch is an incredibly classy timepiece. This makes sense since it’s the latest model of Invicta timepieces with crystals. The crystal is double-sided and allows you to see your watch through both sides. You can see it easily even in lower light levels because of the crystal’s thickness. The face has a mother-of-pearl dial and a white polyurethane rubber strap to accentuate the look. This watch looks great with anything from casual professional wear to a more formal office setting such as a doctor’s office or executive meeting room.
Here’s just some of what this watch can do:
- Accuracy: Quartz
- Movement: Japanese quartz movement
- Case: stainless steel case with flame fusion crystal
- Water-resistant: up to 100 meters; suitable for water activities like swimming but not diving.
- Case dimensions (diameter x thickness): 38mm x 12mm
- Crystal: Double-sided flame fusion crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides (to see the watch face through both sides)
- Case back: strong case back
- Band Material: White Polyurethane Rubber Strap
Invicta watches are for the modern, busy woman who isn’t afraid to do things her own way. In fact, the women’s collection from Invicta embraces individuality and uniqueness. The company makes watches with clear, clean dials and sparkling crystals that reflect a bold spirit.
Invicta Angel Crystal Accented 0488 watch makes the perfect gift for someone who may be hard to shop for or who has everything because they’re sure to love them. Even as a traditional gift, these watches are unique and nicely packaged in a black box, so your recipient knows you put significant thought into their present.